Unbxd Recommendations are a set of widgets, both pre-defined and customizable, designed to showcase personalized product suggestions to shoppers on your web store.
Our Recommendations solution helps address your eCommerce goals. Our algorithms enhance your shopper’s product discovery experience leveraging upsell and cross-sell opportunities better.
The widgets are easy to configure and provides an intuitive way of answering a shopper’s perceived need.
Broadly, our recommendations solutions are categorized into:
- Collaborative filtering: Collaborative filtering systems produce user-specific recommendations of items based on patterns of ratings or usage (e.g. purchase) without need for exogenous information about items or users.
- Bought Also Bought
- Viewed Also Viewed
- Content-Based Filtering: Content-based recommenders make recommendations by matching a description of an item (a general term for any kind of content or information, e.g. a book, video, or event) and a profile of the shopper’s interests.
- More Like This
- Sales-based analytics: Recommendations based on revenue earned for a specific product/category/retailer/geography for a specific period of time.
- Top Sellers (Home Page)
- Category Top Sellers (Category Page)
- Brand Top Sellers (Product Brand Page)
- Product Top Sellers (Product Display Page)
- Personalized: User behavior is used to create user profiles that contain information about individual shopper preferences. Products are recommended based on aggregated user behavior information.
- Recommended For You
- Recently Viewed
- Hybrid Recommendation systems: Where both content-based and collaborative recommendation systems are used to provide product recommendations that are based on the behaviour of the specific user and group of similar users.
- Editorial filtering: Recommendations based on business decisions that merchandisers and product managers set for specific products/categories.
- Complete The Look
Each of our widget allows merchandisers and product managers make powerful business decisions using AI algorithms.
While recommendations are proven to drive revenue, we help you analyze what kind of products are more likely to be accepted and converted into a successful order when recommended, thus resulting in higher AOV and understand what kind of recommendations won’t work, thereby increasing shopper retention.
The Unbxd Advantage you get:
- Starter Pack: Unbxd Recommendations come preloaded with a starter pack containing several ready to use algorithms optimized for specific pages.
- Merchandising Options: Versatile merchandising functions within the Unbxd console allows you to create filters and fallbacks on products on your widget.
- Ability to Preview: Unbxd Recommendations allows you to preview custom algorithms as they would appear on your site.
- Minimum dependence on IT: Our Recommendations solution comes packed with all the options and tools you’ll need to get product recommendations up and running with little to no IT intervention required.
- Hybrid Algorithms: Our widgets allow you to create two or more algorithms to optimize slot utilization and showcase a wider variety of products.
Using our analytics, we tell you what kind of products are more likely to benefit from recommendations and what is it about a product that makes it more likely to be purchased when recommended to a shopper. That’s where our solutions like Recommended For You, More Like This and Top Sellers help you.
Research has shown that shoppers are biased towards products that others have also bought or rated before. That’s where our solutions like Bought Also Bought, Viewed Also Viewed and Recently Viewed help you.
We allow merchandisers and product managers, like you, to customize algorithms that can help your shopper find the perfect product for them.
- Did this answer your question?