Start with your use case
Build your Browse
This page is your guide to everything you need to do to get started with Browse on your web store.
Before you start integrating browse you must create an Unbxd account and get API Keys required to complete the integration. Once you’ve created your Unbxd account, you can get all the keys in Manage > Configure Site > Keys within your Unbxd Console.
Website URL: Enter the URL of your eCommerce site/app for which you want to integrate the Unbxd Browse. This will add a site on the console and link your site/app to it. You can also add more sites from the console’s interface.
Region: This indicates the physical location of the Unbxd servers (Singapore and US). You can choose the option closest to your server to get the best response. For example, if you are based out of Asia Pacific (APAC) region, choose Singapore, else select the US.
- Direct Integration
Unbxd offers a platform-agnostic integration for your eCommerce site search. You can integrate the Unbxd browse by completing the following three steps :
Deploy Unbxd Browse
The final step in the process of integration is to use Unbxd search to display search results for shopper’s queries. Unbxd offer RESTful APIs & SDKs for different platforms to allows easy implementation of our Search
REST APIs for Browse:
SDKs for Search integration :
- Platform plugins for Feed & Analytics integration:
E-commerce stores using Magento 2 (and higher), Shopify, and Hybris platforms can use our pre-built plugins to integrate Unbxd search and browse quickly. The platform plugins support the seamless transfer of catalog and analytics data from your e-commerce store. Select the platform you are using to learn about integration steps :
NOTE: Platform plugins only support catalog & analytics data transfer. Step 3 to deploy search must be carried out in plugin based integrations too.
After uploading the catalog and integrating analytics, you can configure Unbxd Browse in your site. You can further choose to integrate via creating:
Merchandise your Catalog
The Merchandising section of the console provides useful controls that will help you merchandise products in your inventory. With merchandising you can:
- Promote popular products to increase revenue ratios
- Create slots of similar categories of products to rank higher on the display page
- Configure dynamic facets
- Create specific landing-pages for festivals and occasions
- Arrange filters to narrow-down results
With such merchandising methods, shoppers are sure to get their quick and intended products.
Use the following resources to learn more about merchandising:
Reports and Insights
When the site is live, evidently you would like to track your site search performance, product reports, or the most searched queries. Such insights help you to tweak your search configurations or create merchandising rules to improve conversions.
Explore Unbxd Features
Some of the Unbxd browse features are:
- AI and ML algorithms that monitor purchase behavior and self-optimize to connect shoppers to products that they are most likely to buy.
- Catalog Auto enrichment reduces browse exits and null searches when there is a lack of accurate product description information.
- Tailor the browse experience for each shopper by profiling each shopper in real-time.
- Increase customer loyalty and overall customer lifetime value.