How Express improved Site Search to get customers to the right products faster than ever?
Ensuring rich relevance and smoother customer journeys
Started in 1980, Express is one of the leading fashion retailers in the US. When Express started working with Unbxd, they had a variety of pain points regarding their site search, customer experience and merchandising – but they knew exactly what they needed.
Express had clear 2 shopper categories –
- On a Mission – Shoppers who knew what they wanted, and who needed to be catered with their exact requirement from the first moment
- On a Journey – Shoppers who had a faint idea of what they wanted to buy, and providing them relevant results based on their past experiences and behaviour was key
After a thorough analysis of various solution providers, over 200 questions, Express implemented Unbxd to improve their site search and provide merchandising solutions and the results they got speak for themselves!
- 18% increase in search conversions
- 30% increase in shoppers using site search
- 16% increase in orders from site search
- 20% increase in add to cart from site search
Join Monal Patel, SVP & CBO at Unbxd and Dyland Telford, Product Management at Express as they discuss Express journey from revamping their customer experience and boosting their conversion rates using a robust site search solution.