Hear Total Retail and Lamps Plus on Why Site Search is integral to driving eCommerce Sales!
Site Search Tips To Help Retailers Have Their Best Holiday Season Ever
In the holiday season of 2019, US shoppers spent over $143 billion on eCommerce stores. On average, the holiday season alone contributes to around 18-20% of the annual revenue made by an eCommerce retailer.
In the holiday season, when traffic is an all-time high – it is essential for the shoppers who arrive at a site to find exactly what they are looking for and, quickly.
Smart site search makes that possible leading to increased conversion rates, higher sales, and merry retailers!
Watch this webinar with Lamps Plus and Total Retail to understand -
- Why site search is integral to driving e-commerce sales, and what you should be looking for in the right solution
- How a leading apparel maker increased year-over-year conversions by almost 40% from improved site search performance
- How a B2B2C site increased revenue per session by double-digits through better site search
- The actions taken by a home décor site to enhance conversions and per-session value by more than 30%
- Dalin Brinkman, Senior Manager – Site Strategy at Lamps Plus
- Ashwath Kakhandiki, VP – Corp. Marketing at Unbxde
- Curt Brown, Senior Sales Engineer at Unbxd