Building the retail store of the future
Easing customer journeys and establishing great CX by leveraging technology
COVID-19 has made this evidently clear – brands cannot just stick to physical retail as the main POS. Online eCommerce is important and not a good-to-have, but must-have part of their sales matrix.
Building an omnichannel retail business in the aftermath of COVID-19 requires you to essentially plan for the store of the future. eCommerce stores of the future need to be highly tech-enabled allowing your customers to shop in-store, on-site, or via social media, whilst at the same time leveraging the power and convenience of mobile. A seamless CX with a stark focus on the need of the customer is critical here.
In association with eTail Asia, we got together with some of the top retailers of APAC to discuss this and much more!
Watch this on-demand webinar now.
Watch the webinar now
- Reynold D’Silva, SVP & Head of Data Marketing Innovation, GO- JEK
- Angus McDonald, CEO, Barbeques Galore
- Pavel Dorosevich, COO, KFC Central Asia
- Abhishek Jain, VP Global Financial & International Markets, UNBXD
- Danny Levy, Managing Director, WBR Singapore