As a merchandiser, relevancy is a term that you’ll hear often. Depending on who you ask, relevancy has many meanings. But everyone will agree that relevancy is centered around tracking and analyzing a shopper’s preferences to show them the products that they are looking for. Relevancy and Ranking have helped eCommerce stores to anticipate and prioritize a shopper’s needs to provide a seamless retail experience. Why Unbxd? When it comes to delivering personalized eCommerce, your store should be equipped to gauge the interest and patterns of a returning shopper. As an online shopper, the sheer volume of products deters me from navigating via the product category pages when I’m shopping. I prefer searching for the product either by what I intend to buy, by the name of the brand, or the type of product. But site search isn’t always as effective as I would like it to be. A perfect site search solution should be able to:
- Autocomplete my search query as I’m typing. Maybe even autocorrecting the search query in real-time.
- Suggest products even as I’m typing in my keyword. Maybe even search by synonyms to provide me with products that match my intent.
- Display a search page that isn’t cluttered and allows me to sort by price, popularity or newness.
- Provide me with filters and facets that can help me zero in on the product I need.
- Display high-quality images that correctly represent the product
- Select and compare products and features side-by-side.
- Allow me to preview and add a product to the cart without taking me to the Product Display Page.
- Display search results within 2 seconds and have a responsive design.