UNBXD IN THE NEWS
49% of eCommerce Purchases for Fashion & Lifestyle Happen on Mobile, According to the Unbxd ‘State of Mobile Product Discovery 2017’ Report
E-commerce search and personalization prove to be valuable for better product discovery
Highlights from the State of Mobile Product Discovery 2017 Report:
- Search continues to become more important on mobile, for product discovery. Search usage on mobile grew to 11.3% of all sessions
- Shoppers who search are more likely to buy. Mobile search contributes to 29.2% of revenue, with 11.3% of total sessions
- Retailers have little time to understand shopper intent for better product discovery. Shoppers are spending significantly lower time and viewing fewer pages on mobile
- Mobile shoppers find autosuggest guidance useful for product discovery
- Searches on mobile are more specific and demonstrate higher intent
- Local and regional product preferences dominate on mobile
The Unbxd AI-powered product discovery platform understands shoppers’ intent and connects them to products they are most likely to buy — across search, navigation and recommendation purchase journeys. The solution combines AI-based automation and easy business controls, enabling online retailers to enhance their on-site shopper experience and revenue.
Unbxd powers 3 billion monthly interactions and $4.5 billion in annual GMV for leading retailers across the globe.
To learn why leading retailers like Ashley HomeStore, Express, HSN, and Rue21 trust Unbxd please visit www.unbxd.com, https://unbxd.com/blog/, or @unbxd on Twitter.