Facets help your shoppers narrow down the options and find their desired products. This will be applied when more than 80% of the products fetched for a particular search satisfy the Facet rule set.
While the global facets configured under Manage -> Search -> Facets are displayed for all queries, Facets defined under Commerce Search will override the global facets
Creating Field-based Facets
To add a new rule under Facets, you have to follow two steps.
- Select up to 5 attributes on the listing page (mandatory)
- Add Rule
To select up to 5 attributes,
- After logging in to the UNBXD console and selecting the site of your choice, click Merchandising.
- In the dropdown menu, click on Commerce Search and navigate to Facets.
- From the Facets listing page, click the Settings icon.
- In the dropdown, you will find a list of attributes to select from. Click the checkboxes of the attributes/fields you would like to configure Facets.
- Once done, click Apply.
To Add Rule,
Once you’re done selecting the attributes,
- From the Facets listing page, click Add Rule.
- Under the Attribute section, select the attribute you prefer.
- You will then be prompted to set a Value for that Attribute and click Next.
- Under the Add/Configure Facets, click + Add Facets
- Enable the Facets you would like to show by switching on the toggle under the Status column.
- Once done, click Close.
- If you’re okay with the instant preview displayed, you can choose to save the Facet setting as a draft by clicking Save As Draft or publish it live immediately by clicking Publish Rule.
- Did this answer your question?