What is Activity Log?
Activity Log is a complete, historical record of every change made to a product within Unbxd PIM. It tracks, collates, and presents every change performed in an easy to comprehend manner.
Using Activity Log, teams can track the following:
- Date of the Activity
- Activity Performed
- The Person responsible for the Activity
- Old and New Values of properties (attributes)
- Comments added during updates
Activity Log maintains simplicity and categorizes the product actions as Created, Modified, or Deleted. It also incorporates filtering capabilities to narrow down and accurately identify a specific activity. Additional granularity on the PIM action that influenced the change, such as an import, a manual create or edit, bulk edits, tasks, or workflows, is also displayed.
How does Activity Log help eCommerce teams?
Unbxd developed an activity log to improve transparency. A lack of clarity often hamstrings large-scale teams collaborating on product content. A team member preparing a product for a clearance sale will have no idea if the displayed price is up to date. Tracking the last update is time and effort that is better spent creating great product content.
With it, however, every update made to the product is made accessible to everyone within a team.
Benefits of Activity Log
- Full historical record of activities and actions performed on a product
- Improved transparency between teams and governance of product content
- Automated tracking and logging of product actions as opposed to maintaining a physical changelog
- Reduced time and effort in tracing back past changes and individuals responsible
Unbxd PIM empowers your digital shelf with the easy import of product information, manage, optimize and enrich product content at scale. Reach out to us for a free demo!