Brilliant Sessions – Our Top Picks!
- Keynote: Retail Going Online The keynote session on Day 1 is going to be conducted by Bijou Kurien, President & CE – Lifestyle at Reliance Retail Ltd, and will contain some in-depth insights on the ecommerce industry as a whole and what it takes for brick and mortar retailers to embrace online retail. It should be a fantastic session to kickstart the event and is a must for every company looking to venture into the ecommerce space.
- Marketplace Model: Dominating ecommerce The first of many panel discussions at Etailing India, this session takes on the current favourite, ecommerce Marketplaces, and will focus on marketplaces around the world. One of the biggest draws of this discussion is the brilliant lineup of panelists including, Saran Chatterjee: VP-Products at Flipkart.com Mark Gray: Managing Director ChannelAdvisor AU/APAC Tony Navin: Vice President – Business Development at Snapdeal.com Ankur Warikoo: Head, Groupon APAC Emerging Markets Ambareesh Murty: Founder, Pepperfry Neville Taraporewalla: General Manager-India | Advertising & Online at Microsoft Jaspreet Bindra: CEO, Getit Infomedia Bikky Khosla: CEO tradeindia.comThis discussion promises to be a power-packed session with various interesting viewpoints from the fantastic set of panelists.
- Technology – Integrating Retail & ecommerce In many ways, ecommerce is still in its infancy, and many brick-and-mortar retailers are still debating whether e-commerce makes sense for their business. For businesses evaluating an online retail model, it’s critical to understand how new technology can integrate the online and offline retail experience.There are various considerations while choosing the right technology for your ecommerce business, and this session will help shed some light on the common concerns and priorities. It will have some key professionals from the ecommerce technology industry including Samarjeet Singh – Director/Founder of Iksula, Ranjit Satyanath – Sr. General Manager – Technology at Shoppers Stop and our very own CEO, Pavan Sondur. Don’t miss this one!
- Keynote: Future of ecommerce in India The second day at Etailing India begins with the highly anticipated keynote by Harish Bahl, Founder & Chairman of the Smile Group. The keynote, centered on the future of ecommerce in India, will give attendees deep insights into what lies ahead for the Indian ecommerce industry and how we can all make the most of it. This promises to be a knowledgable and eye-opening session and should definitely be on your must-attend list!
- Panel Discussion: Digital Marketing in a Modern World Another anticipated session is the panel discussion on modern digital marketing that will shed some insights on how ecommerce companies can take advantage of digital channels to acquire new customers and engage with them. The panel consists of heavyweights from the marketing and ecommerce space, including Hareesh Tibrewala – Joint CEO at SocialWavelength, Vikram Dasu – Vice President, homeshop18.com, Radhika Ghai Aggarwal – Co-founder & CVP Marketing at ShopClues.com and more. This session is ideal for both new and old ecommerce marketers and anyone interested in the ever-changing field of digital marketing.
Unbxd’s ecommerce Site Search SurveyWe’ll be attending and exhibiting at Etailing India this year and we’ve got some exciting stuff planned. With such a large congregation of ecommerce industry pioneers and professionals attending, we’ll be conducting an industry-wide ecommerce Site Search Survey across the first two days of the event.
This survey will poll attendees about their top business priorities, preference of site search features, site search implementation and more. Every attendee that participates in our survey will also get a chance to win a Kindle Paperwhite!