map

Learning and Resources

Stay up to date on the latest site search & personalization trends and tips.

The Ultimate Guide to Ecommerce Conversion Optimization

An industry report states that only 22% of retailers are satisfied with their site’s conversions. And if you fall under the remaining 78%, chances are that you’re trying hard to optimize various site elements and testing to see what works for your site.

This 35-page ebook gives you an exhaustive list of elements that retailers should consider while focusing on their conversion optimization efforts.

ecommerce-optimisation

In this ebook, you’ll find:

  • searchfilter
    Actionable conversion optimization tips.
  • searchfilter
    Must-have tactics like reviews, product images, recommendations and more!
  • searchfilter
    Examples from leading ecommerce sites + the latest statistics and protips!