Here are some interesting articles on the internet from the past week about online retail and e-commerce:
- 350% Growth in Indian E-commerce Expected in Festive Season
Assocham and Forrester project a 350% growth in e-commerce revenue in India this festive season.
- Best Buy’s New E-Commerce Head Aims to Unify Bricks and Clicks
Scott Durchslag takes charge of Best Buy’s online retail and talks about bringing together offline and online retail.
- Anatomy Of A Redesign: How eBay Pieced Together A New E-Commerce Machine
How eBay has redesigned to improve personalized targeting.
- Software Is Eating Marketing
Jeff Bussgang takes a cue from Marc Andreesen’s article last year to show why marketing function is being disrupted by software.
- When Does the Customer Experience Begin?
Shows why it is important to know that a customer’s lifecycle begins when the Need arises and the need to map the lifecycle to help customers through awareness to purchase and adoption.